Tuesday, April 21, 2009

him



You have chosen a way that is not mine...I don't know if we could meet.did you left me? Did i leave you? I dont know anymore...you are someone else....

everytime you do a thing or two that makes me wonder who are you? And who am i to you? Have you ever loved me ? Even for one day?? If yes..then when did you stop??

You are a question to me...and i dont seem to have an answer for it....I know that it got screwed a while ago but I was really trying..I was....and for sometime I think you were trying too..why did you stop? Did I suddenly became another one?? Changed like you once told me.....why didnt you ask me what was happening?? Why didnt you show me that you cared?? We could have been something you know.....was I that meaningless to you??was I not worth fighting for?? Tell me coz I need to know...

now...I dont seem to find away to move on.....when I keep feeling that you never knew who iam.....when I feel when you read that the possibilty that you understand it and feel it equals the possibilty of saying what the hell she is talking about.......

you never made me sure of anything......you made me afraid of everything even being neutral to you became so damn difficult.....


Iam not saying that I cant live without you......I will just be wodering for the rest of my life.....and soon I might regret me starting it all 7 years ago by falling in love with you...and I never regret it....I never did till now.....




0 comments: