Tuesday, April 21, 2009

حاجات من بلوجي القديم............

Friday, November 2, 2007
I have so many things I want to do..I feel trapped...With no wayout of where Iam ..The place..The time..The everything...I don't know ...But Iam unhappy..I know Iam unhappy but Iam ok with it..Coz there is nothng I can do to change it.Iam not in a classic case of depression..Noo..Iam just having so many unfinished business..Iam rushing things maybe..But I feel also stuck...I was in a gathering yesterday with a bunch of people who arn't my close friends.I wasn't comfortable at all..And I had this usual feeling that all my insecuritures are rabbing me up like a spider web..I was alone ..I don't feel that when my friends around that's why I chruch every moment I spend with them..So many pretending in the air..Sense of compitition even in the smallest silliest thing..Well maybe coz I was around one of very compitive person..I don't know...There are so many wrong things in this world..So many contraverses,,Sometimes I feel like Iam holding the world wiht one hand..Other I feel like Iam beneath the earth.....I can't hold up to one thing that keeps me surviving..I know I need to work my ass hard all the time to achieve what I want..I know I have all what it takes to be someone who makes a huge differernce..Iam just overwhelmed by too many things..

0 comments: