Tuesday, April 21, 2009

حاجات من بلوجي القديم............


Monday, November 12, 2007
Why I never love someone and he loves me back??
What is wrong with me and choosing?
or what is worng with them??
or what is wromg with me?
Everyone is going in his life and I feel left behind..

They say I have a strong personality..well that's me I can't change who am I coz I grow into that..

they say Iam special ..Iam unique..now I think that these are-if they really excist-are bad stuff to have..

Iam totaly lonely..really....when all people look at you like that independable person who doesn't need anyhting from anyone..moreover he is a person you can totally be tough with coz he can totally handle it..well imagine that all people treat you like that...and the only one who knows for real is you...

I don't think there is nothing wrong with me coz I never treat anyone bad...I never hurt anyone on purpse and I never wanted anything more than a partner..May be it is not meant to be yet.. but why does this need perceeds the time when it will happen..It's a very difficult burden to bear..
especially when you know for sure that finding what you really want is something from the fairy tales..

life is not easy for me....I just see the face concered with being own my own all the time..even in the smallest things..study advice..or social hint..I get to do everything on my own..why??coz everyone think that I can handle everything ...

Some of them punish me for no reason.always think the worst of you and Iam sick and tired...

....They don't know me..you don't know me ..who gave you the right to suppose something and act according to it with out the smallest proof..

Why are we hiding behind our perceptions and never give the others a chance to decalare or justify themselves in a direct way...
Why 99% of our communication is silent..face experessions that have million explanations and all we see is what we want to see..actions that could have million meanings and we only choose what makes us feel important or right or innocent...
shame on all people who live a life under the dust of prejudce and seeing only their reflexions..
shame on them...

0 comments: