Tuesday, April 21, 2009

حاجات من بلوجي القديم............

Sunday, February 17, 2008

These days I seem to find noone to listen to me..which makes me think ...am I that boring??..am I that shallow??am I concered with silly stupid things and they have the problems of the third world countries to solve??
Why doesn't anyone listen to me??
i try and keep searching to find someone to listen..or more rarely to understand me....Iam in a very painful situation..The typical since I was young...I feel something for someone...and typically Iam paying a very high price for every little thing I feel..
and I pay it in many forms..neglection....ignoring..noncaring..or even tourturing me for what I feel.. Like I have no right to love anyone..
I can't find a true normal healthy love in my life...I can't find a relationship which is consistant of two persons..
Everyone around deliver the sense of me being silly..boring..shallow..من الاخر دماغي فاضية ومش لاقية حاجة اعملها
محدش بيسمع
محدش بيفهم
محدش مهتم
اتحرق
احكي ومفيش رد فعل
اشمعني انا بسمع
اشمعني انا بتفاعل
اشمعني انا بحافر معاهم في الصخر لحد مالاقي ليهم تفسير او حل
اشمعني انا
بهتم
وتعالوا نتكلم عليه شوية
هو قصتي الابدية وبلائي في هذا العالم
اكتر بنب ادم مش عارف هو عايز ايه في الدنيا ديه
او لو مش كده يبقي انا اكتر بني ادمه عايشة في الوهم في الدنيا ديه

0 comments: