Tuesday, April 21, 2009

حاجات من بلوجي القديم............

In the last few days I have been trying to learn more about myself..I had time since long ago to dig in..I thought about my future,my abilities,my dreams,expectations,,even the one I want to marry.

I think what I was really trying to find is my thing..yes The thing that I was born to do..The thing that I will be the best in it..i didn't find it yet but I am happy Iam on this road..

So many things are happening..Iam being put in many tests,,many expereicings and Iam scared to death from failing or letting anyone down.

Generaly I think Iam in a very tricky period of my life now..And I am very scared..My exams results are about to show and Iam totally terrifiaed to the extent that Iam afraid to talk about it,,,This year I took many risks,many bets....I was very different from the way I used to be every year in this collge.. I played the game of calm cold person...no stress no pressure...But I think I did-or even tried to do a good job really........

I still have one subject to go ..Pediatrics and I really wanna work hard on that one regardless the results of the other...For one reason which is that I have tasted the joy of getting knowledge..enjoying sceince ..I t isn't as dull as it used be earlier..Things get easy,fun...really...I think that is what learning about.And that is your way of loving what you work,,do or study...That's what will make me great doctor...

0 comments: