Saturday, July 25, 2009

my best friend ..Haha....

It's ironic when you can't imagine what others think....when you can't get them....and at the same time you can see through them..

I have been having some thoughts about me lately...and I seem to turned to someone who really can -easily- live on his own..I am not sure if it's a good thing or not..but Iam sure I don't feel guilty about or thinking to change it...

well..maybe it's the hugest defense wall I have ever built..but It's effective...I care less...I hurt less...and Iam having lots of stuff to keep my mind off..

When you covering the expiry of certain relationship with jokes...It's pathetic really...When it -really- makes no difference...being there is no difference than being away...you just need sometime to adapt..and million things to fell the space....

0 comments: