Sunday, June 21, 2009

My LiFe.....

Is my life really mine??
Or it is under the control of time,work and other circumstances???
How is the best way to live??
by controlling every minute??
well..that's impossible.....
by going with the flow??
well..that's not safe.....
how am I suppose to live???
I think and I think and I think.......of what other people think....
I care and I care and I care...about what other people think...
well..that's me being stupid...coz the don't know any better about their lives....How the heck they would know about mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iam walking the day...talking the day....But am I living the day???
What is living???
is it watching the events and waiting them???
or making them??
well...how could I make them??
Iam done figuring out myself....I have to move to another level.....
and when I Reach that level.....I will tell my "watching" self...

0 comments: